Instructional Design refers to the creation of content for learning purposes.
The Instructional Designers can do the following:
- Preparation of instructional materials
- Deep research for teaching purposes
- The creation and development of the course outlines
- Scriptwriting for video or audio instructional materials
- Writing study guides
- Proofread and edit instructional material
Instructional Designers can also do the following if they have eLearning Content Creation Training:
- The creation of quizzes
- Ebooks and study guides design
- Creating interactive eLearning content with software like Adobe Captivate, Articulate and iSpring
- Video content creation
- Audio editing
- Creating slides
Skillatoh.com participates in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program and many other programs. These are affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for websites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com as well as other renowned marketplaces and or websites.