One question that stresses new Podcasters is “How to come up with good ideas for a podcast?”
It is important to realize that there are topics that are more listened to than others.
These are topics that a more popular, such as podcasts about the current movie series.
Popular podcasts include those on:
- Latest Trends
- Breaking News
- Positive Thinking
- Interviewing Gurus
- And Many More!!!
Making a podcast is a good marketing strategy to bring listeners to your website, where the conversion occurs.
This is the reason why the theme of each podcast episode has to be aligned/related to your business.
Remember that you have to choose a topic that has many listeners, but is not so general that it will be hard for you to convert these listeners into customers.
Tips on how to come up with great Podcast episode themes
- Listen to Classical and Morden Classical Music. Listening to music by the likes of Beethoven, Yiruma, and Mozart has been shown to boost creativity.
- Check out Real Subliminal programs for Creativity.
- Watch content on your themes – this includes Movies, TV Channels, Documentaries, Youtube Channels, etc.
- Get in touch with like-minded people and experts in the field you are in.
- Listen to the Audiobook called The Artists Way by Julia Cameron.
Committed podcast listeners ultimately buy from experts and for that, the more you focus on a specific theme, the better for your business.
You can also get episode ideas from the current trends, depending on your niche and audience interests.
Check out this course if you are now ready to become a Pod master – Podcast Master.