I am Fidel a Content Creator and eLearning enthusiast. In this article, you will learn of my review of the iSpring Suite eLearning software.
I was introduced to the software in 2019 by one of my long-term freelance clients for the purpose of creating content for their company.
Therefore in this article, you will get to understand the pros and cons of the iSpring Suite software for eLearning Content Development purposes.
Continue to read this iSpring Suite for eLearning Review.
- iSpring Suite Main Apps
- Advantages of using iSpring Suite
- Disadvantages of using iSpring
- iSpring LMS systems:
- Requirements for installing iSpring Suite
- iSpring vs Articulate Storyline
- iSpring vs Adobe Captivate
- iSpring vs Camtasia
iSpring Suite Main Apps
The iSpring Suite has numerous apps meant to give you a wonderful eLearning creation experience.
The Quizmaker allows you to create quizzes and surveys.
As of 2022, it has 14 types of quizzes that you can create for your learners.
The types of questions on the iSping Quizmaker include:
- Drag the words
- Essay type questions
- Select from lists
- Sort answer
- Multiple Response
- True or False
- Multiple Choice
- Likert scale
- Fill in the blanks
- Drag and drop
Ispring Flip easily converts any pdf for your LMS in a highly interactive way.
Ispring Audio-Video Editor
This top-notch app allows you to edit, work on and produce videos and audio content for your eLearning materials.
Think of having the basic video and audio editing features all in one place.
It’s like having a mini-Audacity and a mini-DaVinci Resolve for eLearning purposes.
Other Important iSpring Suite Apps
- Ispring Talkmaster
- Ispring Free
- Ispring Visuals
- Ispring Cam Pro
- Ispring Converter
- Ispring LMS
- Ispring Phone App
Advantages of using iSpring Suite
- It is easily integrated into PowerPoint.
- You can easily convert your PowerPoint slides for your LMS.
- Supported by old computers – with basic ram.
- The content created by iSpring Suite can be viewed on any device including smartphones, tablets, and computers.
- Effective customer support – the team at iSpring is highly supportive. If you have any queries they are known to respond to you within a few hours or minutes.
- iSpring is one of the easiest platforms to learn and master.
- Their Youtube channel has all the tutorials you need to get started and move from beginner to master.
Disadvantages of using iSpring
- It has few to no in-built animated characters as in Articulate 360.
iSpring LMS systems:
- SCORM 1.2
- SCORM 2004
Requirements for installing iSpring Suite
- 2gig+ RAM – The better the RAM, the better the user experience.
- Hard drive space for installation.
- Processor – Morden processors.
iSpring vs Articulate Storyline
Besides iSpring, one of the apps I have a great experience using is Articulate Storyline.
iSpring Suite, unlike Articulate Storyline, does not require computers with advanced RAMs or processors.
With a good basic dual-core laptop, you and your team will be able to run iSpring. Articulate Storyline on the other hand will need you to have a certain RAM and processor for it to run on your computer.
iSpring vs Adobe Captivate
Adobe Captivate is more advance than iSpring.
It is far easier to learn the iSpring Suite than in mastering Adobe Captivate.
iSpring vs Camtasia
When it comes to interactive eLearning content, the iSpring Suite is a serious competition to Camtasia.
If you want an easy to learn software for eLearning purposes the iSpring Suite should be your number one choice.
Both technical and non-technical persons can master the iSpring Suite software within a short time.
You can get yourself a free trial so that you can easily experience the iSpring Suite apps within a month.